This Site is managed and operated by Ichigo Office. The personal information of users gathered from this Site will be handled according to the Personal Information Protection Policy of Ichigo Office. This Personal Information Protection Policy is also shown on this Site.
Copyrights and Other Rights
The content on this Site remains the property of Ichigo Office, unless otherwise indicated through the identification of sources or other means. The content may be copied, downloaded or printed only in cases that meet the following conditions and that are acknowledged as personal use.
- Representation of intellectual property rights, including copyrights ©, remains on all copies.
- The content is not changed.
- The copies are not used in a manner that defames any individual or entity or infringes the rights of any third party.
Ichigo Office's trademarks appearing on this Site are owned by Ichigo Office. Use of the trademarks without permission is strictly prohibited. For permission to use Ichigo Office's trademarks, it is necessary to apply for such in accordance with Ichigo Office's formal procedures. Please contact Ichigo Office for details.
Links to This Site
When creating a link to this Site, Ichigo Office asks that you check and consent to the following conditions.
Ichigo Office shall not be liable for any matter, such as the truth or falsity of the linked site, the content of the linked site or the protection of privacy on the linked site. Accordingly, Ichigo Office shall not be liable for claims of compensation for damage or other complaints and/or requests made by third parties.
[Conditions for Linking to This Site]
- When you link to this Site, the destination shall be http://www.ichigo-office.co.jp/. Please note that the URL of this may be changed or discontinued without notice.
- Please construct the link so that it indicates that the link is for Ichigo Offic's website.
- Please note that we reserve the right to demand removal of any link when Ichigo Office, at its discretion, judges that such link is not appropriate.
[Links That Are Not Permitted]
- A link from a site containing content that defames or damages the credit standing, the products or the services of Ichigo Office.
- A link from a site that contains content that is illegal or may be illegal, or that relates to activities or organizations that are or may be illegal.
- Other links that are likely to damage the credit standing of Ichigo Office.
- A link that uses a frame or other means to obscure the fact that this Site is that of Ichigo Office.
Ichigo Office shall not be liable for any problems, losses or damage incurred due to any access to this Site, use of information contained in this Site or in any other way that relates to this Site. Please note that Ichigo Office may change the information on this Site or suspend or discontinue operation of this Site without notice. Irrespective of the reason, Ichigo Office shall not be liable for any damage incurred due to changes made to the information on this Site or to the suspension or discontinuation of this Site. Ichigo Office shall not be liable for the content of any other website that is linked to this Site.
This Site contains information relating to Ichigo Office's plans, strategies and forecasts. This content is not factual information, but represents forecasts of future performance and such. Therefore, this information includes risks and factors that are uncertain. Please note that Ichigo Office's performance may differ from the forecasts due to a range of factors. The objective of this Site is to enhance the viewer's understanding of Ichigo Office and its operations by introducing recent data and news. This Site was not created for the purpose of soliciting investment in Ichigo Office.
Applicable Laws and Competent Court
This Site is managed and operated by Ichigo Office. While it is possible to access this Site from around the world, the interpretation and application of the use of this Site shall follow Japanese law. The Tokyo District Court shall serve as the exclusive court of competent jurisdiction for the first trial in relation to all disputes relating to this Site.